Top global executives are coming to Colorado State University’s College of Business on April 18 to discuss international business as part of the College’s 41st annual Business Day.
The CSU community is invited to attend this year’s Business Day, themed “Creating Global Connections.” The event will feature three top executives from international finance, retail, and communications companies who will share their perspectives on what it’s like to work for an international company and what it means for business to be truly global.
The event also includes an interactive panel with CEOs from three organizations that focus on bringing innovative business solutions to areas and people in need around the world.
Please join the College of Business on April 18 from 8:45 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. in CSU’s Lory Student Center to hear from these accomplished executives:
- Nancy Chisholm, former president, Tyco Retail Solutions
- Mike Fries, CEO and vice chairman, Liberty Global
- Horst Meima, president and CEO, VW Credit, Inc.
- Ron Bills, chairman and CEO, Envirofit International
- Patricia Hinnen, founder and CEO, Capital Sisters International
- Manoj Sinha, CEO, Husk Power Systems
The keynote speeches and panel will be followed by a meet-and-greet networking session open to all attendees.
No RSVP is required, but seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
For more information, including a full schedule, please visit our event page.